Decentralized Finance (DeFi) is doing well in 2021, but the sector is still facing several challenges that are hindering mass adoption. One of the major issues is that DeFi developers are not paying enough attention to user experience. The wider audience is still confused about decentralized applications (dApps), which limits the adoption of DeFi.
For many traditional investors who would like to join the crypto revolution, DeFi is a chaotic clew of dApps related to yield farming, staking, and financial services projects. Finding the best option and trialing any dApp product is still difficult because of how fragmented this emerging market is.
With ORE ID, you can leverage the DeFi benefits by logging in with a single click. The platform enables users to access DeFi dApps on multiple blockchains by signing in with traditional authentication options, such as Google, Facebook or GitHub, and more.
More importantly, AIKON’s platform is easy to use for beginners. Enterprises can choose to develop dApps through ORE ID and their customers will be able to access them from a single place by using an intuitive interface that is familiar to them. AIKON’s main goal is to make blockchain accessible to everyone.
Businesses and other entities can integrate ORE ID with any existing dApp or set of dApps built on Algorand, EOS, and Ethereum, among others. Thus, any DeFi application can be easily adopted by anyone, regardless of their technical skills. Customers will go through a familiar login process when accessing dApps and setting up digital wallets. The platform is poised to spur the mass adoption of DeFi.
ORE ID is bringing the DeFi connectivity to the next level, helping developers to focus on a better user experience.
The easy access to dApps with a single click helps users experience the benefits of DeFi, such as:
- Autonomy — thanks to the permissionless infrastructure of public blockchains like Algorand, Ethereum, and EOS, the DeFi services and communities have full autonomy, and cannot be shut down by governments or centralized institutions.
- Transparency — with public blockchains, you can see every transaction. And it’s not only about transactions — the code itself is open source so that anyone can see how the ecosystem works. DeFi adoption relies on transparency because this is one of the essential aspects of financial services. In fact, transparency alone could have saved the world from the major crisis in 2008, which was caused by the incompetence or corruption of banks, rating agencies, and other institutions.
- Innovation — joining the DeFi trend means participating in a revolution that leads us to the so-called Finance 3.0. Blockchain enables developers to introduce innovative concepts that were previously unheard of. For example, Automated Market Makers (AMMs) of decentralized exchange (DEXes) are replacing limit-order books of centralized exchanges.
- Control — Because public blockchains like Ethereum are decentralized and community-oriented, you have full control over your digital assets, as there is no central authority limiting your operations.
- Accessibility to financial and investment solutions — there are no barriers to join the DeFi trend. All you need to have is an Internet connection. ORE ID brings blockchain accessibility to a whole new level.
Besides the mentioned benefits, DeFi revolves around countless investment opportunities.
With ORE ID, you can join DeFi with a single click!
Don’t hesitate to contact us today and join our DeFi-oriented community!
AIKON, a San Francisco-based VC-backed firm, was founded in 2017 with the goal of enabling the digital asset economy and empowering users from all over the globe by securing their personal information via blockchain.
AIKON has developed the Open Rights Exchange (ORE) protocols to manage access to digital rights and access, and has been enabling mainstream blockchain adoption with its ORE ID secure identity service. With ORE ID, AIKON aims to foster a new era of secure identities that protects users and their data, powered by the blockchain. Follow us on Twitter or connect with us on Telegram!