Do you want to implement blockchain technology for your business but don’t know where to start? Blockchain can improve many of your business processes, and you should definitely give it a shot. The thing is that it’s not even that complicated anymore.
AIKON makes it simple. With ORE ID, one of our main products, you can easily integrate dApps into your business processes.
You can create and test decentralized applications (dApps) and let your clients access them through an intuitive interface. ORE ID makes it easy to deploy a dApp. Your customers can log in with their email, phone, or social media account. Thanks to a seamless user experience, they may not even realize that they interact with a blockchain application unless you don’t promote it as such.
Why not start the blockchain journey right now? AIKON enables you to test the decentralized app creator for free! Here is how you can do it:
- To start, go to the ORE ID page on the AIKON website. You will find the benefits of using the platform. Click the “Get Started for Free” button to trial our dApp builder, which will lead you to the ORE ID site.
- You can log in either with your Google or GitHub account.
- Next, you will have to set a 4-digit PIN:
- Once you set your account, enter the details of your decentralized application, such as name, category, and logo.
- You can choose from several category options, including business, games, gambling, social, trading, utilities, and others. Once you’re ready, just click “Next.”
- Now you should pick the OAuth providers that you want your clients to use for registration. You can choose from all the major social media platforms, including Google, Facebook, Apple, Instagram, GitHub, Twitter, and LinkedIn. You can also go for email and mobile login options. Your clients will interact with the blockchain technology through an intuitive interface.
- Finally, you are one step away from launching the FREE trial! When you go live, your first 1,000 active users are free. You can choose from three blockchains to host your dApp during the free trial: Algorand, Ethereum, and EOS. When you’re ready, click on the “Let’s Go” button. Now just sit back and watch your app take off in the blockchain space!
You made it! It was as simple as that! Now you can configure and update your decentralized app via the Dashboard. You can manage the users, set up a funding wallet, and set whitelisted actions.
The final step is to launch the app by clicking “Launch” in the Dashboard. You will have to share the card details. Don’t worry — you will only be billed when the number of users exceeds the 1,000-mark.
To make the app work properly and reach the end-user, make sure to check our GitHub page to browse through the ORE ID documents.
If you want to unlock more features, you can upgrade to the Enterprise package, which will let you benefit from the following options:
- Launch on multiple blockchains.
- Password resets for your users.
- Multisig wallets.
- Transaction fees, including for your end-users.
With AIKON’s ORE ID, blockchain technology is straightforward!
If you have more questions about ORE ID, contact us at support@AIKON.com!
AIKON, a San Francisco-based VC-backed firm, was founded in 2017 to enable the digital asset economy and empower users from all over the globe by securing their personal information via blockchain.
AIKON has developed the Open Rights Exchange (ORE) protocols to manage access to digital rights and access, and has been enabling mainstream blockchain adoption with its ORE ID secure identity service and ORE Vault — shared wallet for teams. With its solutions, AIKON aims to foster a new era of secure identities that protects users and their data, powered by the blockchain.